It’s not an easy job rubbing stores and managing a Mafia, we know. Here are some Mafia Rush tips that will aid you in your journey to rid the city of mobsters and loot their goodies!
- The quickest way to make cash is perform attack missions. These are relatively easy and short, and provide a lot of duo in a short amount of time. Repeat these missions several times in a row to build up your bankroll to purchase the ultimate weapons, to kick ass in further missions!
- Be sure to equip yourself with five Sentry guns in defense missions and deploy them in a circle formation around the cash truck. Also purchase 10 Mines and place them in the narrow paths to the truck, and maintain proximity to the truck at all times to prevent the mobster from obtaining your loot.
- When you play an attack mission, you have to attach an explosive charge on the truck and detonate it. You will have to attach a total of 3 charges to complete the mission, and it’s important to wait a second to make sure no mobster defuses it. Make sure you stay out of the blast radius too!
- Use the Dynamite on Robbery missions. Plant these just before you enter the shop to rob it, so that clumped up gangsters will meet their maker and allow you safe passage to your gate-a-way truck.
- Start by upgrading your agility and speed skills. These make your earn more money, fire faster and increase your movement speed. Upgrade health only in late stages of the game, because as a good mafia boss you shouldn’t get shot anyways, right?!
- If possible, aim to purchase the Tommygun before the Magnum or the Shotgun, although it costs more. The Tommygun is much better in virtually all conditions and mission types. Next, get the flamethrower – this bad boy really knows how to treat your poor enemies!